Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Videos

Let me just start by saying.. I'm a really bad videographer. Especially with such a small lightweight camera! But these are for you grandma.

Andrew almost always stops, slows down, or reduces the intensity of what he's doing whenever I get a camera out. So.. for the first video, we have him jogging in his jumperoo. He loves this. He was hilarious before I got the camera out. You will see a jumping shadow behind Andrew - that was Ted trying to encourage Andrew to jump, but that too slowed him down. I stayed behind the wall n the kitchen so he wouldnt see the camera.


Next.. we ended up getting just a little bit of snow overnight. It was lightly snowing this morning when I opened the curtain to look out the window with Andrew. So I put a jacket on him and took him outside hoping to get a reaction as snow drifted by his face. I didnt.. but he's still cute.


Then it got interesting. I went to go back inside only to discover the door was locked. I didnt think it a good idea to leave him and run around the house.. so I dragged his wagon behind as we walked around the house together. So here is this crazy video:

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He certainly was nonplussed by the snow, wasn't he?! haha! Oooooohmygoodness, though, he is SOOOO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete