Most recently he also broke one of the rear-view mirrors off of his Jeep. He pulls on it until it comes off. I think I was with him when he did it for the first time. I heard it hit the floor, then he peers over the side of the Jeep at it. Next he is straining to see down the hole that is now in the Jeep where the mirror was attached. He looks back at the floor. Strains again to see in the hole. Then starts to cry. lol It was hilarious. Ted keeps gluing it back on, but he keeps pulling it off. He doesn't cry anymore over it.. its more of an, 'oh well, it fell off again.'
here are the latest pictures:
I just wanted to show how small he is in the crib still despite how big he feels.
Here he is playing in his new exersaucer. The seat can turn inside it so he can turn in circles to play with each of the toys around him.
And here is the playmat. I haven't been willing to fork out the 25-30 bucks for one at a consignment store, but it was only $6 at the sale. I figure even if he doesn't play with it long, its another thing to help him occupy himself now so I can make dinner or do whatever I need to do. We just rotate through his toys at this point when I have stuff to get accomplished. But this has things he can feel on the mat itself, then you can move the toys around (giraffe, elephant, parrot, monkey, etc) on the arches. There is also a mirror that sits in the corner. So enough to do for a little while.
I think I did alright in getting him some clothes. I didn't hit the jackpot or anything because I dont know what to get him! I bought a 9 month romper for him to wear now, and its already too short. Its too short in the torso. I bought him another set of footless pjs that looked nice and long and lean that are 9 months thinking he'd get to wear them soon - and they fit right now. They are a hair too short, but still long enough to get by. Actually, its what he's wearing in the exersaucer pictures. The sleeves are a little big (not too long, just big), but other than that it fits okay enough. There wasn't much in the 9 month section at the sale, so I browsed for 12 month stuff. I figure in a few more months the weather will be warm enough to put him in short sleeves and we can add a sweater or jacket if its cool. So I bought a few short sleeves - if he wears the 12 month size when he's only 7 months, or if he makes it all the way to a year to wear them - it will all be the same season for the most part. Whatever. I dont know how to figure out this size thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment