Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pictures!

Murray - these first two are for you...
February 2nd - first day of eating cereal.
 
  

Ashley and Danny - this one is for you, from February  3rd:



And these are from today and just for fun:


  

I love a photo I do for most babies at their 6 month session, but I'm so afraid I'll have missed out if I dont do it now while he still plays with his feet:



And my mom pulled out a sweater outfit that my brother wore as a baby. He was older at the time (the outfit is still too big for now), but I loved the hat. So here is one of Andrew in a hat that is over 30 years old!



And right after I took that picture, Andrew stood his rear in the air and rolled over. THAT is a new development. Apparently he did it twice today. He seemed to have tried to crawl a bit - went backward then scootched forward, then did this:
and rolled over. 

Lets see, what else is new? Oh, today during the photoshoot, he was lying flat on his back. Nana asked him if he could put his feet up. Repeating, "feet up? can you put your feet up?" and all of a sudden he did! He stuck his feet straight in the air and left them there for a minute!
Later, she was sitting in a chair in front of him and Flash came and stood on her shoulder. She was already talking to Andrew and then said, "Can you see Flash kitty standing on my head?" He immediately looked up at her head. Nana said "This kid understands what we say." It really does seem that way. He also knows "bite" means we're putting something in his mouth - even if its just teething tablets he opens his mouth.

Ted has taught him how to growl. Its adorable! He usually just does it back to Ted, but its funny to hear. And I think he said "dad" or "dada" when he was chatting to himself in his crib the other morning. He hasnt said it again though so maybe he's just practicing to make sure he gets it right when he says it to Ted ;-)



3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh he's just so cute!!! I LOVE the one of him all dressed up for the meeting. And capturiing him trying to crawl/roll over is just hilarious!
    Thank you so much for sharing him with us this way! I love this! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting Annelise. I think I enjoy your comments as much as you enjoy the blog! lol

    ReplyDelete