Its really a bathtub on loan to us that he has outgrown for baths. I just haven't returned it yet. However, in my search for something that he could use for a pool today.. I thought of this tub and it was perfect. He seemed to enjoy playing in it. He kept trying to eat a tag attached to the bottom, and his toes of course. He finally got tired of sticking his face in the water and playtime was over. I'd like to get him a small baby pool for this summer. Just something to get wet in. He loves splashing in the tub, but it'd be nice to get outside more this summer. Enjoy the pictures. Sorry if you dont like the vintage tone on all of them.. it was more interesting than the regular color to me.
There will be more at Shutterfly.. I'll post the link in the comments when its ready.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Here's the link to the shutterfly album with more images: http://share.shutterfly.com/share/received/welcome.sfly?fid=e0d1cc09d352e88abcfd7207a7b1fe91&sid=0AYsXDlwzZuWL_o
ReplyDeletethat tub was perfect for a splash for Andrew! He sure looks like he enjoyed it! You'll be needing to teach him to swim right along with learning to walk!
ReplyDeletei just realized....he has my big head <=/
ReplyDelete