This one was the face he'd make after tasting some icky grass.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Pictures on the grass
We have been having beautiful warm weather. I want to be outside even though there isn't much to do out there. I try to walk every morning after Andrew has breakfast. On Tuesday, I decided to get a few shots of him in the grass before our walk. The sun was so bright I could hardly see the camera so I wasn't sure what they looked like until I came in.. I think they turned out alright though. Not perfect, but cute still.
This one was the face he'd make after tasting some icky grass.
This one was the face he'd make after tasting some icky grass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






you can really see all the odd lengths of his hair sticking out everywhere in that first picture. lol
ReplyDeletethese are lovely.
ReplyDelete