Monday, April 12, 2010

Two, Four, Six ... Seven?!

We attended our Circuit Assembly over the weekend. It went remarkably well. Andrew loved all the activity and people.. and of course a lot of people loved seeing Andrew, or meeting him for the first time. I dont recall him crying once. He got a little fussy when it was time for his naps, but Nana and Ted both were able to get him to sleep at those times with a little effort. At lunch we put some shoes and sunglasses on him and let him jump around outside - but it got so hot so quickly, that we all nearly melted.  I forgot to take any pictures on Saturday, but we managed to get a few on Sunday at least to document his first assembly.  (We were too sleep deprived to safely make it to the special assembly day several months ago in Cookeville.)

When we were approaching the last hour of Sundays session... he seemed uncomfortable and wanted to chew on everything and anything. Okay, he wanted to chew on everything anyway.. but he seemed particularly antsy and assumed correctly that he was hungry. I started feeding him some cereal puffs and noticed.. he has another tooth! Tooth number 7 is on the bottom to the left of the two he already has. I was so surprised! And proud, given that he again has not been grouchy or fussy during his teething process. I dont know if it cut through Sunday or an earlier day, but Sunday is when I noticed it.

Here are the pictures I have:
Andrew trying eat daddy's apple during lunch.

Daddy took a few with his cell phone of mommy and Andrew playing outside at lunchtime:

And then a couple before going home:

Here are two videos of Andrew laughing. The first was either Friday or Saturday evening. Flash was following me around crying so I started saying in a high voice "Flash and Tripod, Tripod and Flash." Nothing cute sweet or funny, but Ted said Andrew was laughing hard at what he was hearing down the hallway. So I came to them and said it some more and sure enough he was laughing.  As usual, Andrew laughs harder when the camera is not out, but its still cute. 


The second video was after we got home Sunday. Ted put him on the bed so he could get changed into regular clothes. Ted would duck down by the bed and then jump up and Andrew was laughing really hard. I went and got the camera, but he's not laughing as hard by then.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a 12-month size romper he's got on and its too short!! I like this one - wish he'd get to wear it longer. He's just so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention.. Katara was standing there while Andrew was chewing on the apple. Somehow we got on what foods he likes and I listed all the veggies he eats and likes. She said, "wow. He's going to be healthy!" LOL Then she said she only likes green beans and something else. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete