Monday, April 19, 2010

Andrew is 7 months old!

Saturday I had a session at the park at 9am. I told Ted if he was up to it, he could tag along and maybe we could snap a few of us afterward, and also put Andrew on the swing for the first time. He loves it when I pretend his Johnny Jump Up is a swing, so I knew he'd enjoy the park.  Unfortunately, by that time he was so beyond tired, he didn't even register what was going on at first. Ted sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star to him and got a smile at least. I think he did like it, but not as much as he would have if he'd been rested.

When it came time to do the family shots.. I realized that I forgot an important piece to the Tripod. So, I had to improvise and use a children's chair to prop the camera on so I could take the picture. Terrible angle. It also prevented me from being able to see through the camera for positioning, cropping, and focus. But, it will do. The picture is okay enough. I wish I could redo it, but its a memory still.

1 comment: