Monday, March 29, 2010

Bib's, Teeth, and Kisses

It has taken me a week now to get a chance to update this blog. I can't even remember everything now. Last Tuesday we hung out at Nana's house so that I could start working on Andrews baby book. I got most of it done and was able to finish it on Thursday I think. But while we were at Nana's, Andrew seemed to figure out how to get his seat to turn in his exersaucer.  His teeth seemed to be bothering him still and since I dont have any teething biscuits or anything, Nana offered him a graham cracker. He actually did pretty well at getting it to his mouth to chew on. He seemed to like it. I am not particularly excited about the ingredients not being good for him - but it served a good purpose that day.

Here he is wearing a wonderful bib Nana made for him from an old sweatshirt:

Here is his new carseat (this picture was taken March 18th):

A clear shot of his new top teeth coming in:

The following pictures are of Andrew on the blanket Ted had as a baby (the yellow gingham that Ted's grandma made for him when he was born), and then a couple of shots of him with the quilt Aunt Sandi made for him.

You can see the rest of the pictures at Shutterfly
Then I have two videos to share. One we're standing at the front door and he's laughing at Tripod on the porch. He was laughing hysterically before I got the camera out.. of course!  The second one is of Andrew giving daddy kisses.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, I know the video is going the wrong direction. I dont know how to rotate video and I was holding the camera vertically instead of the normal horizontal way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so HAPPY! I can hardly wait to see him & kiss on him this weekend. These are all great photos. Thank you for sharing! <3

    ReplyDelete