I just really quickly wanted to update before I forget to write about this. He has two new teeth! Last night the first top tooth finally broke through the gums.. barely. You don't see it right away, but you can feel it with your finger. Today, the second top tooth barely broke through the gums. They're still obviously bugging him - but at least that should pass soon. He's been so good though - what a trooper.
Today we went out to buy paper. I knew exactly what I wanted - but couldn't even find it online. I wanted some particular printer paper with a subtle design in the background that I could print out what I write here in the blog - and paste it into his baby book. I am not into scrapbooking, and didn't want to scrapbook his baby album, but it looks like that is my only option for the albums that are available. So, I ended up buying random paper to perhaps use as backgrounds for the pictures, and have printed the blog on regular plain white paper. We'll see what I come up with. I'm hoping to start working on that. Here he is six months old and I only just this past week got all the pictures together to put in his album. Andrew of course loved being out and about (its definitely a good distraction while he's teething!!) and looking at and feeling everything. He's such a good boy.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't wait to see those new teeth! I bet they're so cute!
ReplyDelete