Friday, March 19, 2010

Six months strong.. and growing!

Andrew turned 6 months old at 2:13pm this past Wednesday. Today he went in for his 6 month well-baby check up. He weighs 19 pounds and 1 ounce which puts him in the 75% for weight. He is 29 inches long which was off the charts still. He's healthy and doing well. His gums look as though he may be pushing out 4 teeth at once soon! Poor guy. I know they itch and hurt and bother him and we're going through a lot of teething tablets trying to help ease it. But he's a good sport and still in good spirits most of the time.

I went against my own recommendations and tried to get some 6 month pictures of him when it was close to his nap time. So he wasn't all laughs and smiles (nor was I since I've had a rough week). I dont particularly love any of them, but he's still a cutie and a handsome little boy.

Here are the highlights, remember you can click on them to see them larger:

1 comment: