Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Little Munchkin

Andrew has such a good temperament, it just blows me away. This week has been rough for me .. emotionally and physically, and unfortunately, he's been off his normal schedule which makes it more difficult for both of us.
Today was no different. His 9 month jammies really are too small for him. They can't be comfortable squishing his toes.  My first photoshoot came, but their 2 year old was so disagreeable we didn't get any pictures and they decided it'd be best to just try another time so they left about 5 minutes after arriving. Then shortly after my next photoshoot, a maternity session, said they were having some complications (Baby's okay) but they were hoping to reschedule. So my day suddenly opened up.  I was hoping to work on Andrew's baby album but that wasn't working out either. So long story short, we ended up at the Mall of all places looking for pajamas in the 12 month size. Target didn't have them a couple of weeks ago when I looked. Its probably been close to a year since I've been to the mall! Anyway, we spent a small fortune and got some pajamas. Its amazing how few there are. I had to get some that are still a 9 month size but they're definitely longer than usual, and then some 12-18 month size. I think total we ended up with 6 or 7 pajamas. Hopefully that will get us through a few weeks anyway!  But again, Andrew was completely off a schedule.. over tired.. teething .. and although it felt difficult because I was so tired and drained and chemically being drained further - he really was remarkably good! 

I'm so grateful to have such a good kid.  He was an attention getter as usual. Even another mom with a baby came up to me just to tell me what an adorable baby he is.

anyway.. if you hear of sales  - please let me know. I need footed pajamas in the 12 month size and larger as I think they'll come in handy later too.

1 comment:

  1. He's a good baby, Amanda, because you're such a great Mommy! You and Ted are doing a great job as parents!!!

    I just heard the other day that Carter's was having a huge sale... I think there's one around here somewhere.

    ReplyDelete