Monday, October 11, 2010

FEET!

 I finally have a complete composite now. It's 10x30 which is an odd size, and probably bigger than life size. Maybe I can find a print size that is smaller and the same proportion to work with. Anyway.. here are Andrew's feet with our wedding rings from 5 days old to 1 year old. I think its pretty accurate. I did my best to resize each image to make the rings the same size, but they're all different angles but I'm certain it's very close to accurate. The 6 month to 9 month shots look deceiving since the one foot on the 6 month image is higher than the other making the difference between the 6 month image and the 9 month image look negligible. I need to do an overlay composite to see the growth of the feet too. That could be both odd and interesting. I think you can click on these to make them larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment