I have several videos I wish would upload. I guess I can't use the blogger video upload successfully. I have videos of him roaring like a tiger, playing the piano and dancing, making the "muah" kissing sound, playing peekaboo under a blanket, and punching the insert of the diaper genie, as well as taking some steps, walking, and then running with his toys.
Andrew roars like a Tiger whenever you ask... but appears to have forgotten what cats and cows and dogs say until you remind him. Everything is a tiger roar. He does a really good job with it too!
At least once a day he goes to the front door and tries to turn the knob. Then he looks out the little window pane, and then sometimes will get upset that he's not able to get out.
Friday morning he was sitting reading one of his word books. Without saying anything I turned the page and he saw the word "hi" and said hi and waved. I turn the page and he sees the word 'dog' and says "dah" for dog. A few pages over he sees the word wave and starts waving his hand again without saying hi. A couple of days ago, in another book we were reading words and he pointed to the page with milk on it and then showed me the sign for milk.
He is finally getting the sign for "finished, done" a little more distinguished. He puts his arm up in the air by his ear and flips his hand. I'm guessing he raises his arm because most of the time when we sign, we are above him. Maybe I should work at signing at his level.
Right after Andrew was born, someone at Ted's work gave him a superman costume that their kid outgrew before wearing. The top just happens to fit him right now. The pants are a size bigger than the top and we ended up having to cut the bottoms off to shorten, but they still fall down on him.
pictures below:
Reading with Uncle Rudy...
Daily Walk with Nana...
Playing the piano with mommy...

LOL re: superman! He does look like he is about to launch!
ReplyDelete