I forgot to mention that on Saturday, I had photoshoots all day. I left before 8am and didn't get home until close to 5pm. Ted told me that Andrew walked around saying Mom a lot of the day. At one point, he even went to the bathroom door (which was closed) and was knocking on the door hoping I was in there.
I love it when he comes running into my arms or legs just to give me a hug.
Monday morning I decided I'd try to take a shower even though Andrew was on the loose. He was playing in his room when I turned the water on, but less than a minute later I heard him coming as fast as he could! Then I spent the next 6 minutes playing 'peek a boo' with him. I'm showering as fast as I can while he opens one side of the curtain and peeks in, then walks to the other end of the shower and pulls the curtain aside to peek in... back and forth he went for the duration of my short shower.
He wants to type:0000000000000000000000000000000000000 nbhghngggggggggh
He is doing a really good job walking now. He still prefers to use his toys as assistance to run across the house, but walks alone a lot more too. I think Sunday was the first time he chose to walk more than crawl and Kingdom Hall too which got several excited. They've been waiting!
Grandma - this video is a bit outdated now, he walks better than this.. but here is one of the videos I was able to get of him taking a few steps.
I forgot to mention that a week or so ago, we were on our walk down the street and I finally got him to notice his shadow. I asked if he could wave to his shadow and he did! I dont know what he thought of that.. lol.
Here is the video of him sending kisses:
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Getting to log in here everyday and read about your lives & watch cute little Andrew's videos just makes me so happy. Sure does help lighten up very bad Mondays, such as today! xoxo
ReplyDelete