Time is flying by. He is still a happy wonderful baby, but looks more like a little boy than a baby. He still loves to eat anything and everything. If I am sitting on the couch eating my meal, he crawls over and then stands holding onto my knees and dances with a huge smile on his face and giggles. I feed him a bite and he just gets so excited. He's been doing that for ages now but it doesn't get old. He's so cute.
He is starting to get mad when something is taken away or if he is removed from a situation. Its a short lived complaint since he is easily distracted. He does respond well to my calling "Andrew!" when he needs to stop doing something. Or if I say "No, thats not for you" or "No, dont touch" he seems to mind most of the time. But every now and then he gets frustrated and yells for a half a second. He wont respond at all when you get on to him about the toilet paper. He still finds great delight in that and has apparently decided its worth getting in trouble for.
Flash isn't being as nice and tolerant anymore. Maybe he has realized that Andrew is the one getting in trouble for messing with him. Andrew gets a new scratch on him at least once or twice a week from being too rough with Flash.
Here are some more pictures.
This one is from the last day of May.. I just found it. I plunked him down on the bean bag and he just stayed there! He enjoyed just chilling in the bag.
This is what I came back to after saying goodbye to some clients. Andrew was making faces against the door.
Here I set him in a mini camping chair (not really what it is, but thats what it looks like) and he just hung out with his sippy cup of water. So cute.
This one was taken when we were playing around in the studio getting ready for a session. He LOVES fabric and if you swing it out over his head it really gets him excited.
Then these were taken tonight before bed:
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What fun. This baby is such a delight.
ReplyDeleteOh, he is so funny and so cute! I love your stories; they ALWAYS make me laugh out loud. xoxo
ReplyDelete