Today Andrew learned from Daddy how to sip through a straw. It was sweet tea.. *sigh* .. but he learned to sip through the straw without chewing on it. He also learned from daddy (by accident) what really hot salsa verde feels like. He chugged his milk after his face turned purple, so I'm told.
Andrew only got a 10 minute nap before we had to wake him to take him to meeting today. Poor guy. But he did great considering! Ted's shoulder/neck is hurting, I have very limited use of my right hand since my thumb is injured, and I was wearing a scratchy glittery shirt... so getting Andrew to sit still happily took a little more effort today. Of course, he squealed once like he does when he's about to get going, and I stood up. Immediately, he got a huge grin on his face and giggled. Everyone in the congregation thought it was pretty funny. He does that. He LOVES going back to the back. I didn't spank him today.. he really was being good for the most part.
I also wanted to mention that he takes a pacifier. Not to suck on... to chew on. I love that! I think its hilarious. He's been doing that for a couple of months at least, but I wasn't sure if I wrote about it before.
He likes to bite the spoon when you feed him. He bites hard and then laughs. Sometimes he blows too and then food goes all over his face.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

He seems like such a HAPPY baby with quite a sense of humor. I love it! Love ya'll, miss you!
ReplyDelete