Well, three days in a row Andrew has hit his head. First was when he was reaching for the toilet paper and then I startled him by speaking to him. He fell and hit the right side of his forehead on the corner of the vanity. That was Tuesday.
On Wednesday, when we were getting ready for meeting, he literally dove off the bed and landed on his head. He has a big bump in the middle of his forehead from that adventure.
Thursday afternoon, he "tripped" over something on the floor and fell over and hit the left side of his forehead on the floor. It didn't bruise and bump, but was red for a while.
I took him to the chiropractor Thursday evening to get adjusted. I'm so glad I did, his neck was way out.
Also on Thursday he learned a new game with Nana. Here is the video:
This week it has been (and will continue to be) in the mid-90's which lends itself will to playing in the pool when Daddy gets home. You can kind of see the bumps and bruises on his forehead.. poor guy.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for sharing the pics and the video. I sure do love this cute little boy! He did his own version of the "indian" today..without my help.
ReplyDeleteHe's just so cute! lol
ReplyDelete