Sometimes during meals, when I'm feeding him with a spoon, he tries to help. I hang onto the spoon while he grabs it and brings it to his mouth. If he doesn't let go, I then dip the spoon back in food and let him take it to his mouth again. But before long, he tries to bang the spoon or swing it or something which can get messy so I take his hand off.
Here is a video I mentioned a while ago of him chasing the vacuum cleaner. Any time I vacuum, he chases me around the entire house.. sometimes screaming at it. Its so funny.
When Andrew helps me do laundry, I put him in the basket, throw all the clothes needing to be washed in with him, and then push the basket down the hallway to the laundry room. Then when its time to get stuff out of the dryer, like in this picture, Andrew gets in the basket and then we empty the dryer, and he gets pushed back down the hallway to go fold the clothes. Sometimes he gets to just ride on top.. sitting on his hands and knees. He seems to enjoy it.
Here is his new play station. He is standing at it a lot now which is great. Sorry the one picture is blurry. I'll never get the hang of a regular point-and-shoot camera.
Another of his latest activities is to try and crawl under and through things. He has gotten trapped under his high chair and his Jeep a few times. He has crawled through my legs for a while, but he is venturing on to other tunnels finally.
Flash has been sick with an upper respiratory infection the past week and a half. Usually Flash is a little angel when it comes to dealing (putting up with) Andrew, who yanks, tugs, drags, and squashes the poor cat. Well, being sick, he was just too tired to take it one day. He scratched Andrew. Andrew had a look on his face like, "what just happened?!" Then he went back to beating on Flash and Flash used both paws and latched onto Andrew's arm. Andrew flipped and then when daddy stood up Flash freaked that he was about to get in serious trouble.
When I need to wash his hands and feet but dont feel like giving him a full bath, I take him to the bathroom sink. I try to get him to sit on the edge so I can clean his hands and feet, but he always tries to scoot in and sit in the bowl with the water. So.. for the sake of some cute pictures, I let him last night.
Andrew wants to type something:
nnnb%&JG ggggggggghhh m, m n y5rtt tbvfg h
I want to add that I just love that my son has no idea what to do with a phone.. but he knows what a mouse and keyboard are for!

So funny! The video AND the pictures. He's such a cutie. Love you all.
ReplyDelete