Friday, May 7, 2010

My Friend - the Vacuum

Andrew is intrigued with the vacuum cleaner. If it is in the room - he stares at nothing else, he wants nothing else. He'll even crawl to it and study it. When it is on, he is cautious but I can even touch him with it and he doesn't get upset.


And this morning when I went in to get him, he looked so funny peering over the bumper. I of course had to try and get a picture.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, he's so cute! His fascination with the vacuum sure is funny. He's probably figuring out how he's going to take the whole thing apart someday. I love hearing your voice on the video! I sure do miss you. Love you all. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vacuum pics. You ought to send them to the guy who invented the Dyson!

    ReplyDelete