The sun was shining this morning so I put him in his bouncer seat near my bedroom window to get some natural light pictures of him. You can see them by clicking here.
Andrew is pretty good most of the time. He always surprises me at how well he does when I have to run errands with my mom. He hates being put back in his car seat.. but other than that he does remarkably well. He seems to enjoy riding in the stretchy carrier I wear to hold him (it allows me to distribute his weight more evenly and also gives me a free hand or two!) He doesn't want to sit in a reclining position - he wants to sit up and be involved in whatever we are doing. He also prefers to be up moving around rather than sitting still on the couch or something.
He does fight going to sleep a lot of the time at home. If we couldn't tell he is tired and didn't know what to do about it, I'm sure we'd be pulling our hair out trying to figure out how to please him. He is sleeping alright too. During the day he takes a few catnaps, and we might get one or two good 1-2 hour naps in one day. At night, we usually only have to get up twice for feedings.
We also have reason to believe that he is in the beginning of the teething stage. He loves to chew on his fingers and hands, and also his burp cloths. He LOVES holding his burp clothes. Sometimes he talks to them and hugs them.. he's so cute!!
Well, thats the update for today I guess. I'll try to upload some video clips of him playing in his jumperoo... I have to get it off the camera. Our camera is really old and terrible quality so if you have a great one to recommend - maybe we can get a good deal on 'after-xmas sales' or something. We definately need a better one!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh and I FINALLY ordered some pictures for myself so I can start his baby book! yeay!!
ReplyDelete