The above is a quilt that Aunt Sandi made for him
Below is a quilt that cousin Mandi made for him
Above is him at 3 months with his daddy's hat, and below was at 5 weeks
For the past week or so, anytime you try to pick him up from a reclining position, he's been trying to lift himself to help you. If you had him sitting anywhere, he would try to sit up straighter. Well, today, when I was taking pictures of him and had him in the bean bag with Mandi's quilt, he pulled himself into a sitting position all by himself! And stayed there for a while!
Also while taking pictures, Nana stood behind me and waved to him. She asked him if he could wave and he looked down at his right hand and moved it some. He didn't lift it like an obvious wave, but you could see the wheels turning in his head. Then twice, once with me and once with Nana, when we mentioned his toes or asked him where his toes were, he immediately looked down at his feet or pulled at his feet! So, I think he already knows what his toes are, and I think he knows what waving is.
Have I mentioned recently just how cute he is?! He's so fun.






This all just MELTS my heart! I can't stand that I haven't been able to see him for almost a month now! This is all so precious. Thank you for sharing this way. I love it. Sounds like he's already really smart like his Mommy & Daddy! Love you!
ReplyDelete