By the way - the video is over 9 minutes long, no need to watch the whole thing.
And.. just so you know, he appears to get elephant wrong because he was so busy telling me Dog. But he did get both of them right - he was just jumping the gun there.
Wednesday afternoon I was giving Andrew a snack and also encouraging him to learn the sign for please. We use the word all the time, but forget to sign it consistently. The sign for please is basically like drawing a circle on your chest with your fist (i think) and instead of drawing the circle on himself - he came close and made a circle on my chest when he wanted what I had! He is just too cute!
Here are some pictures of us reading with Andrew.
"Go, Dog. Go!" is one of his favorite books to read. (above)




I'm just so in love with him. :-)
ReplyDeleteGo Dog Go by PD Eastman was one of MY favorite books too! Go around again! Up in the tree! (Those are the only words I seem to remember!) My best friend and I loved that book so much even as young kids, we put on an entire play for our parents (I had the book on recording too!!)
ReplyDelete